Experienced Lawyers Focused on Protecting the Injured
At Nance Cacciatore, we focus exclusively on personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. Our law firm has a significant amount of experience — we have handled these types of cases since 1963.
Some of our case results have been published, others have changed the law in Florida, and some have been precedent setting for other states.
Seeking Maximum Recovery in Personal Injury Claims
At Nance Cacciatore, we believe every client paying for a lawyer should work directly with one. We make this happen by assigning every case to an attorney (not a case manager) who will work with you from beginning to end.
We strategically take on cases for clients suffering from all types of injuries (including catastrophic injuries) and families seeking closure from the wrongful death of their loved ones.
The attorneys at our law firm consult industry experts to help us obtain a maximum recovery for clients with a variety of legal needs. Our areas of practice include:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents — Including rear-end collisions and minor impact collisions, and accidents involving dram shop liability, poor road conditions, and uninsured motorists
- Semi-truck accidents — Including accidents on I-95, I-4, the Florida Turnpike, and all other Florida roads and highways
- Motorcycle accidents — Including accidents involving reckless and inattentive motorists
- Pedestrian/bicycle accidents — Including hit-and-run pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Fatal auto accidents — Including vehicle roll-overs, multi-car collisions, head-on crashes, and other collisions
Other Transportation Accidents
- Boating, Jet Ski, or water-skiing accidents
- Aviation accidents — Including airplane and helicopter accidents
Other Personal Injury Accidents
- Premises liability — Including slip-and-fall injuries and trip-and-fall accidents
- Construction site accidents — Including falls from height, crane accidents, electrical accidents, and ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Florida tourism accidents — Including any type of accident suffered while visiting Florida
- Maritime and admiralty accidents — Including offshore rig accidents
Negligence & Misconduct
- Nursing home abuse — Including malnutrition and dehydration, physical abuse, improper use of restraints, and more
- Medical malpractice — Including failure to diagnose cancer, mild-to-serious birth injury, and surgical errors
Brain & Spine Injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Injuries requiring back or neck surgery
- Wrongful death
If you need an attorney after a serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, contact Nance Cacciatore.