Brevard County Personal Injury Attorney
Experienced Lawyers Focused on Protecting the Injured
At Nance Cacciatore, we focus exclusively on personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death. Our law firm has a significant amount of experience, after handling these types of cases since 1963.
The Florida personal injury lawyers at our firm have a reputation for working on difficult cases at the state and federal levels. Some of our case results have been published, others have changed the law in Florida, and some have been precedent setting for other states. Put our experience to work for you. Contact our personal injury law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Seeking Maximum Recovery in Personal Injury Claims
At Nance Cacciatore, we believe every client paying for a lawyer should work directly with one. We make this happen by assigning every case to an attorney, not a case manager, who will work with you from beginning to end.
We strategically take on cases for clients suffering from all types of injuries, including catastrophic injuries and families seeking closure from the wrongful death of their loved ones. The attorneys at our law firm consult industry experts to help us obtain a maximum recovery for clients with a variety of legal needs, involving:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents — including rear-end collisions and minor impact collisions, and accidents involving dram shop liability, poor road conditions and uninsured motorists
- Semi truck accidents — including accidents on I-95, I-4 and on the Florida Turnpike, and all other Florida roads and highways
- Motorcycle accidents — including accidents involving reckless and inattentive motorists
- Pedestrian/bicycle accidents — including hit-and-run pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Fatal auto accidents — including vehicle roll-overs, multi-car collisions, head-on crash and other collisions
Other Transportation Accidents
- Boating, Jet Ski or water skiing accidents
- Aviation accidents — including airplane and helicopter accidents
Other Personal Injury Accidents
- Premises liability — including slip and fall injuries and trip-and-fall accidents
- Construction site accidents — including falls from height, crane accidents, electrical accidents, ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Florida tourism accidents — including any type of accident suffered while visiting Florida
- Maritime and admiralty accidents — including offshore rig accidents
Negligence and Misconduct
- Nursing home abuse — including malnutrition and dehydration, physical abuse, improper use of restraints, and more
- Medical malpractice — including failure to diagnose cancer, mild-to-serious birth injury and surgical errors
Melbourne, Florida, Brain and Spine Injuries Lawyers
- Brain and spine injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Injuries requiring back or neck surgery
- Wrongful death
If you need an attorney after a serious personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, contact Nance Cacciatore.
Free initial consultation — Contingency fees — Translator on site